Thursday, January 22, 2015

My boyfriend kidnapped, stripped and tied me on a tree because I wouldn’t spend the night with him

UK: A young mum was dragged from her bed in her pyjamas and driven to an abandoned quarry before being stripped naked and tied to a tree by her boyfriend... because she wanted an early night.

Sophie Lazell, 26, was nodding off when Daniel Jones barged into her home and grabbed her by the hair before bundling her into his car in front of her horrified family.

He then drove his terrified partner miles away to an abandoned quarry in Hampshire where he chillingly told her:

"There's a hole dug for you."

Jones then ordered Sophie to strip naked before tying her to a tree with her pyjamas and driving off, leaving her freezing cold and petrified.

She escaped by breaking free of her makeshift ties, hiding in a bramble bush and running through fields naked for around an hour until she found a house which was occupied by an elderly couple who called 999.

Remarkably, she suffered only cuts and bruises in the attack, although she has been left anxious and “on red alert”.

Speaking publicly for the first time since the incident in December 2013, Sophie, now living at an undisclosed location in UK, said she had spent the day with Jones, but he had become upset when she said she wanted to spend the night alone.

He kept calling her so she turned her phone to silent mode and settled into bed for the night.

Sophie said: “I was just nodding off when I heard a crashing noise.

“It sounded like the front door being kicked in. Then I heard Daniel, shouting.

“He said, ‘Where is she, the liar?’

“I got up and found Daniel wielding a metal bar. He had smashed the TV. He said, ‘come with me'.

“Then my mum appeared, and my kids came out of their room.”

At this point Jones pulled Sophie towards the front door.

In a desperate bid to appease him she offered to run away with him. “I had to calm him down,” she explained.

“I hoped all the commotion would wake a neighbour who’d call the police.

But I didn’t hear any sirens.

“As I was leaving I told my kids it would be all right. But I was terrified.”

Jones drove terrified Sophie for “what seemed like hours” to “a wooded track that led to a deserted quarry.”


Source: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke

No comments:

Post a Comment